Before you start working in the field of internet marketing , you need to have reasonably enough knowledge about internet marketing. You can gain this knowledge by doing research, working and learning or by attending a training program. If you are new to internet marketing , a basic training on web marketing is essential for you. If you have gained the basic knowledge already you can start working and you can learn while you work or you can attend a course which teach you the advanced internet marketing things. If you are not sure what to do , i would suggest getting training. It would be good for you to be careful when you select the training providing institution or agency or person. Any type of carelessness might cause you waste money, lose interest in learning internet marketing, be misguided thoroughly.
The factors should be considered, when selecting a training provider/training agency to get training for freelancing in Bangladesh are the following.
1. Experienced and Current: The Trainer must be someone who has extensive knowledge and is updated with current updates. Someone who hasn’t been working in the related field for more than a year is not expected to be tuned with the latest information related to the job.
2. Educated: Freelance job market is market where you would have to compete with thousands of other freelancers with skills and expertise. A person need to have reasonable English language skills to survive in this field. So it is a must that you look for a Trainer who is good in English, because a freelancer with poor English has less chance to win a contract and thus has less chance to experience and develop his or her skills. So your trainer must be good in English. If your trainer is poor in English, he won’t be able to communicate to you things he knows. So his knowledge and experience won’t help you much.
3. Has Portfolio: The trainer must have a port folio which will make him a guru to the learner. The trainer must have worked at any of the reputed freelance job market for at least three years as a full time freelancer.
4. Charges Reasonable Fees: The fees amount is another important factor to be considered. The amount must be reasonable.
5. Duration: The duration of the program should not be too long. It should be maximum one month long.
6. Post training support: The learner must know whether he will get support from the person or the trainer after he has finished his training and how he would receive that support.
7. References: Know from the people who attended the same program you are planning to attend. Get their feed back , Try to get the opinions of students who attended the program very recently and completed the training program. They would be able to give you the current information.
Stay tuned with Jamil’s latest freelance training program.
Jamil Ahmed is the Lead SEO Consultant @ SEO Digital Marketing Service